The Cardinals will have ten open training camp practices for fans beginning on July 30th at State Farm Stadium.
The second edition of the NFL Network's - Training Camp: Back Together Saturday - airing live coverage of all 32 team's training camps will kickoff the festivities that same day.
Here are the ten open practice dates for the Arizona Cardinals:
- 7.30 - Saturday: 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m. (Back Together Saturday)
- 8.1 - Monday: 1 p.m.-2:45 p.m.
- 8.2 -Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.-10 a.m.
- 8.3 - Wednesday: 8:45 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- 8.4 - Thursday: 8:45 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- 8.5 - Friday: 8:45 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- 8.6 - Saturday: 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m. (Red & White Practice)
- 8.8 - Monday: 1:30 p.m-3 p.m.
- 8.9 - Tuesday: 8:45 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- 8.10 - Wednesday: 8:45 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Training Camp officially begins on Tuesday, July 26th. Camp will conclude on August 19th.
Parking and admission is free of charge for the open practices. Digital tickets will be required. Season ticket holders will be allowed to begin reserving tickets on Monday, July 18th. Others can start reserving on July 20th.
You can access tickets here: azcardinals.com/camptix
Preseason action begins with the Super Bowl runner-up, Cincinnati Bengals on August 12th. On August 19th, they will host the Baltimore Ravens - this game will be broadcasted on FOX. The Cards will wrap up against the Tennessee Titans on August 27th.
The Cardinals will kickoff the 2022-23 NFL season by hosting the Kansas City Chiefs on September 11th at State Farm Stadium at 1:25pm.