The 2018 college football season is nearly in full swing. To celebrate Jody Oehler counts down the #Top5Thursday Bold College Football Predictions.
The Bold Meter is pushed to its limits as the boldest takes are delivered by Jody and listeners of The Drive
5. Starting quarterbacks from Alabama and Clemson, Jalen Hurts and Kelly Bryant will be benched. Bold Meter Rating: 3
4. The Pac-12 will not have a team finish within the Top 10 at the end of the season. Bold Meter Rating: 4
3. Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert will be the top QB taken in the NFL Draft and the Ducks will win the Pac-12 North Division. Bold Meter Rating: 4
2. Scott Frost will lead Nebraska to Big Ten West title and College Football Playoff appearance. Bold Meter Rating: 5
1. Chip Kelly will win 8 games in his first season at UCLA. Bold Meter Rating: 4
What's your boldest prediction for the 2018 College Football season?