Here are the official standings through Week 7 of the Ultimate Fantasy Football Challenge powered by Huss Brewing. These standings will be published every Tuesday* throughout the fantasy football season.
*Except when they aren't.
These standings are for the overall points leaders through all leagues. Our overall points champion will win a new TV from Spencers TV and Appliances. All individual league champions will win a prize pack from Huss Brewing valued at $100.
Week 7 Standings
1. 987.06 - 4th and 2020
- Our overall leader maintained his position at the top but did see his overall lead decrease slightly. 4th and 2020 suffered their first loss of the season when OBJ gave him a goose egg after suffering a season ending ACL tear on the Browns opening drive. Not enough to cost him the lead but enough to remind him that it is in fact 2020.
2. 953.86 - Skillz That Killz
- Skillz got a W and back above .500 on the season but more importantly rode the week 7 performances from Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Ridley and the Kansas City defense to jump up a spot in our overall rankings to #2.
3. 947.30 - BFRD
- BFRD scored an even 150 on during Week 7 which has to be good luck of some kind. It was definitely good luck to have Tom Brady, Alvin Kamara and Tyler Boyd in the lineup as BFRD tries to become a mainstay in our overall Top 5.
4. 943.48 - Scooter's Team
- The only team that had a better Week 7 was the actual Arizona Cardinals. Scooter's Team dropped nearly 200 points in a Week 7 explosion of epic proportions. "Old Man" Tom Brady, "Junk Time" James Robinson and "Burrow's Best Bud" Tyler Boyd all chipped in heavily to the scoring festivities.
5. 942.26 - Midway Monsters
- Monsters hung around our Top 5 by riding Russell Wilson and Boston Scott to a nice Week 7. If only the Bears could import some of his offensive managing skills, they might actually have a chance this year.