Week 2 brought more twists and turns in the 2021 Ultimate Fantasy Football Leagues powered by Huss Brewing.
As a reminder, these standings are for the Top 5 overall points leaders across all leagues and the regular season overall points champion will receive an autographed, limited edition Larry Fitzgerald jersey.
Once again, a huge thanks to our friends at Huss Brewing. Check out their Redhead Redemption Ale in stores now.
Week 2 Overall Standings:
1. 345.26 - I'm With Stupid
- A nearly flawless week 2 saw I'm With Stupid rocket into the top stop with a commanding lead. Kyler Murray, Cooper Kupp and Derrick Henry set a ridiculous pace that nearly saw the team crack 200 weekly points.
2. 308.50 - big Fe the GOAT
- Tom Brady once again carried the team with the bizarre name to a strong weekly performance. After Old Man River, Buffalo's dominate defense and Aaron Jones dominant Monday night helped power the team to the overall second place finish.
3. 304.02 - Oh Henry!
- The aptly named Oh Henry! squad watched as the Titans/Seahawks game hit three cherries on the slot machine, cartoon style.In addition to Derrick Henry, Oh Henry! got monster numbers from Russell Wilson and Tyler Lockett.
4. 303.26 - All the Smoke
- All the Smoke brought all the smoke in Week 2 to snag a spot in our top 5. Consistency was the name of the game as Smoke had seven starters put up 15 points or more led by Kyler Murray's nearly 40 burger.
5. 295.2 - SKOLDIERS
- A bit of a drop from Week 1 for SKOLDIERS but still enough to officially hang on in the overall Top 5. Patrick Mahomes had the biggest performance while the rest of the squad saw balance throughout.