A couple of big moves in and out of the overall standings after Week 4.
As a reminder, these standings are for the Top 5 overall points leaders across all leagues and the regular season overall points champion will receive an autographed, limited edition Larry Fitzgerald jersey.
Once again, a huge thanks to our friends at Huss Brewing. Check out their Redhead Redemption Ale in stores now.
Week 4 Overall Standings:
1. 612.22 - I'm With Stupid
- Stupid padded their overall lead thanks in large part to the ongoing magic of Kyler Murray. While Cooper Kupp was a no-show in Week 4, Derrick Henry and the Buffalo Defense helped pick up the slack.
2. 561.91 - You're pretty sick Chubbs
- Five different players dropped 20 or more points in Week 4 to propel Chubbs from unranked to #1 contender. Jalen Hurts, Deebo Samuel. DJ Moore and Saquon Barkley showed up and Chubbs announced their arrival.
3. 556.72 - SKOLDIERS
- Ol' steady Eddie SKOLDIERS hung tight at third overall after another rock solid fantasy performance. Patrick Mahomes tossing five TD's helped as did DJ Moore but it was Ryan Succop who not only bailed out the Bucs but SKOLDIERS too.
4. 551.44 - big Fe the GOAT
- Tyreek Hill flashed the deuces a couple of times for GOAT who have been plugging along at #4 for consecutive weeks. GOAT faces an uphill battle for the next few weeks after losing David Montgomery to injury.
5. 550.42 - Gold Signal
- Gold Signal makes their Top 5 debut riding the golden arm of Patrick Mahomes, the golden hands of DJ Moore and the Dawson "Fort" Knox.