After five weeks, a trio of teams have broken away from the pack cracking the 700 point club to lead the way in our overall standings. How close is the race for the top spot and how much ground has to be gained by everyone else? Read below to find out.
As a reminder, these standings are for the Top 5 overall points leaders across all leagues and the regular season overall points champion will receive an autographed, limited edition Larry Fitzgerald jersey.
Once again, a huge thanks to our friends at Huss Brewing. Check out their Redhead Redemption Ale in stores now.
Week 5 Overall Standings:
1. 745.68 - Im with Stupid
- Im with Stupid maintained their position as the team to beat but saw their overall lead shrink. In Week 5, it was Marquise Brown and Derrick Henry helping Stupid overcome a subpar Kyler Murray performance.
2. 705.30 - Gold Signal
- Patrick Mahomes, DK Metcalf and Kareem Hunt all had fine Sundays for Gold Signal but it was Chargers WR Mike Williams monster day that helped propel them from bottom of the Top 5 to #1 contender.
3. 700.00 - You're pretty sick Chubbs
- A nice, round 700 points for Chubbs thanks in large part to Lamar Jackson's incredible Monday Night performance. Not to be forgotten, Mason Crosby may have had a memorably awful Sunday but he turned in nearly 20 points for Chubbs because kicker scoring in fantasy is dumb.
4. 694.32 - yamomspimpMr4RINGS
- Tom Brady, Mike Williams and Derrick Henry formed a supergroup of studs to help yamomspimp win a head to head league battle against the 5th team on this list but still a few points shy of the 700 club.
5. 679.14 - Packer Pinup
- Justin Herbert's 50 burger wasn't quite enough to lead Packer Pinup to a win in Week 5 but along with JaMarr Chase it was enough to sneak into the overall Top 5. Not a bad consolation prize.