Week 6 brought a few new faces onto our leaderboard while the top team took a commanding lead.
As a reminder, these standings are for the Top 5 overall points leaders across all leagues and the regular season overall points champion will receive an autographed, limited edition Larry Fitzgerald jersey.
Once again, a huge thanks to our friends at Huss Brewing. Check out their Redhead Redemption Ale in stores now.
Week 6 Overall Standings:
1. 938.54 - I'm With Stupid
- A monster week 6 propelled Stupid into a stupid lead. Kyler Murray, Cooper Kupp and Derrick Henry did the most damage and now will no tasked with helping protect the lead going forward.
2. 830.86 - big Fe the Goat
- Everyone cracked double digits for the Goat in Week 6 with Tom Brady and Adam Thielen leading the way.
3. 809.94 - A ZEN - A ZEN - A FING ZEN
- Not only do we have a new entrant into our top 5, we have a new leader for WTF is that team name. While we're figuring that out, CeeDee Lamb, Darrell Henderson and Jonathan Taylor were helping them crack our leaderboard.
4. 807.84 - Schrute Farms
- A familiar face is back in Schrute Farms. Kyler Murray, Darrell Henderson, Jonathan Taylor and Noah Fant all cracked the 20 point barrier to propel the Farms back into contention.
5. 803.78 - Gold Signal
- Signal clings on to the bottom spot after failing to crack the century mark in Week 6. Here's the better days ahead.