We have had enough time to justify every single upcoming scenario for the 2022 NFL season. Every team has been a sleeper, a favorite, a long shot and a lock. Every quarterback has been overrated, underrated and properly rated. Every head coach has been both a reason for a team's certain failure and a guarantee for a team's success.
Now it's time to find out how it's actually going to play out on the field.
But before we get to the games, I have to offer my own NFL predictions. Officially, on the record.
So here are my division winners, wild card teams, conference championship teams, Super Bowl matchup, Super Bowl winner and MVP. But first, the good stuff, my Top 5 Bold Predictions for the 2022 NFL season.
Top 5 Bold Predictions
- 5. The Indianapolis Colts will play in the AFC Championship game.
- 4. Russell Wilson and the Denver Broncos will miss the playoffs.
- 3. Jalen Hurts will be benched for his performance at some point during the 2022 season.
- 2. The Pittsburgh Steelers will win the AFC North.
- 1. Kirk Cousins will lead the NFL in passing TD's and win the 2022 NFL MVP.
Do you guys give up or are you thirsty for more?
Here are my official playoff predictions for both conferences:
West: Los Angeles Chargers
Wild Cards: Kansas City, Cincinnati and Baltimore
AFC Championship Game: Kansas City over Indianapolis
South: Tampa Bay
West: Los Angeles
Wild Cards: Green Bay, San Francisco, Carolina
NFC Championship: Green Bay over Los Angeles
MVP: Kirk Cousins
Super Bowl: Green Bay over Kansas City
Let the games begin!