The Houton Rockets are a total mess this offseason. Let's do a quick gooogle search together and see what kind of mad headlines we can find.
- Sources: Rockets shop Capela, Gordon for space
- 'There's too much damn turmoil': An unsettling vibe surrounds these Rockets
- Mike D'Antoni's Agent Not 'Willing to Take' Rockets' Latest Contract Amid Rumors
Considering the Rockets have been the second best team in the West the last two seasons (after getting KO'ed by Golden State in both years) it's clear they are a bit of a mess and their future under GM Daryl Morey is wishy-washy. Our Alex Clancy explained on Thursday's show that part of the problem in Houston is how Morey has backloaded so many of the contracts he has signed & he has now essentially lying in the bed that he made himself.
With all this Rockets madness we decided to ask which team you would rather be, The Suns or the Rockets? We put out a twitter poll and the results were a bit surprising.
Here are some numbers to consider for the 50 percent who picked the Suns.
- The Rockets were just amnother Warriors series loss from a possible NBA Finals birth this season and lost to the Warriors in game seven in 2018
- The Rockets have won more playoff games in the last two seasons (17) than the Phoenix Suns have won since 2007 (11)
- The Phoenix Suns have won 40 games in the last two seasons
Yet, 50 percent still chose the Phoenix Suns....